If you’ve been following along with me on Instagram, you know my husband and I just bought a house this year, which means even more Amazon orders than usual (and if you’re picky like me, lots of returns as well). But I am so happy with some of the things I scored this August from Amazon and wanted to share my favorites!
- These Wall Sconces are perfect for our formal living room. I wanted something modern with the perfect shade of brushed brass/gold that would frame the art we have on the wall. They can be hardwired, or used with my next amazon find as an affordable battery operated option.
- Rechargeable LED Light Bulbs are an amazing hack I found for non-wired sconces that work better than puck lights! Charge these bulbs up on any lamp and then you can screw them into your non-wired sconces and switch them on and off with a remote.
- This Leopard Skirt has been a new August favorite for my weddings. It’s stretchy and breathable, but because of the satin look it feels a bit more elevated than my other skirts. Bonus: it also pairs perfectly with all the black tops, bodysuits, and blouses I already have for weddings!
- Officially in love with this Air Fryer. Not sure how we ever used to get by without one. I use it every day now! The clean white aesthetic is just an added bonus in my book.
- Non-Tarnish Gold Huggies I live in my earrings and never take them out to shower or swim, and these right here are the real deal!
- Since I have double piercings, I paired these with the huggies above and the combo of those and these Non-Tarnish Gold Pearl Drop Earrings is so adorable and chic. Can’t get over the quality either!
- A Gratitude Journal is something I have been incorporating into this month, and I love how this one is organized and the neutral aesthetic.
- I think I ordered and returned 4 rugs before I finally found one that worked for our formal sitting area, and this Loloi II Layla in Olive/Charcoal is perfect! It’s low pile and easy to clean dog hair off of (essential), but still comfy underfoot and gives off a cozy vibe.
- Maybe I am late to the party, but Folex is magical for getting stains out of everything! Now that we have a house I keep each floor stocked with one.
- These Glass Ice Coffee Cups come with lids and glass straws and are PERFECT for my iced oat milk lattes. I love them so much, James and I comment, almost daily, about how great of a purchase they were.
That’s it for August & Amazon! Let me know if you enjoyed this and would be interested in seeing next month’s favorites! Head over to my Instagram to see how I am using these items at my house!
This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you click on an item and make a purchase, at no additional cost to you, a small commission may be earned.